Wednesday 27 March 2013

Breast is Best

Yes, today is National Cleavage Day. No really, it is. What on Earth I hear you ask is the point? A day thought up by Wonderbra? Or  a few handsy old men that haven't been laid in a while? Perhaps.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a champion of the female form and I freely admit that breast is best, but I can't help feel that this day should be something more than Wonderbra honouring a few famous ladies with special cleavage knighthoods (no really, they did). Holly Willoughby and Katherine Jenkins are four good examples of those 'lucky' enough to make it onto the list.








This day could have been the perfect platform with which to launch a breast cancer awareness campaign or some such similar idea. Instead of a pointless day staring at boobs (even if they are fabulous boobs). I may just be slightly bitter because no amount of tit tape, chicken fillets or 'massaging three times a day with olive oil' (unbelievably the most popular answer on Yahoo?!!) would even remotely resemble a cleavage on my non-existent chest, but can't help but think that someone missed a trick here. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment