Monday 20 August 2012

The Prefectly Presented Festival Goers!




Hey PPRs! Good afternoon everyone! I thought I would do my post today on all of the beautiful people at V Festival this weekend!

First of all the Celebs spotted there... Here are my favourite outfits.
1. Jade Jones and Emma Bunton. The return of the Spice Girls was one of my favourite events of the last five years and here is Baby looking ab fab at V fest this weekend, so was hubby Jade Jones, I love the trilby and sunnies with rolled up jeans and those shoes! How cool?! I absolutely love Emma's little booties too, they are so in this season and match her bag perfectly. I also want to steal that hat-the berry colour looks incredible with her blonde hair! Top it all off with a quintessentially British Mulberry bag and this look is casual and cool! I totally wannabe wearing this!

2. Labrinth. What can I say...those yellow cut offs and the red-framed glasses. What a dude!
V Festival 2012: Labrinth

3. Billie Piper. We don't usually see her around a lot but I am loving this maxi dress. It's bright and beautiful. Totally on-trend and classy without being to OTT for a festival. Keep it up Billie I am loving this look!


 Now for us ordinary souls...I am loving this look. It's those ankle boots again! I can't tell you how on trend they are! Aad they will still look fab for AW12 so if you haven't already then I would definitely go and invest in a pair. I personally love the Acne pistol boots but Topshop have some brilliant pairs, as do Russell and Bromley.

I love the flowery shorts in this pic, teamed with a plain pastel top and finished with a slouchy hoody and Hunters gives a edgy 'too cool for school' kind of look that I think steals the show at Festivals every time. Fab outfit!

What I would like to have seen more of were plaits and braids, they are all over the catwalks and magazines this summer and they are so handy for festivals as it disguises unwashed hair! Gross I know, help is required for us girlies with long hair at festivals as we all know that by the second day it ain't going to be getting washed! I love this style...but maybe it's too much effort for a festival?!



Anyway this is all I have time for today! Have a good afternoon and I will speak tomorrow! I am super busy now trying to organise models for CFW! Busy, busy, busy!

Love, love
x RT @ PP x

No comments:

Post a Comment