Wednesday 10 July 2013

My Weekend at Henley

This weekend I was lucky enough to have an invitation to experience the Henley Champagne and Cocktail Club at the Royal Regatta. Myself, Mr PP, his brothers and few others in our group travelled down on Friday night to spend the weekend and I was not disappointed! World class racing, beautiful sunshine and delicious cocktails provided by Chase Distillery made this a weekend I will not forget in a hurry!

But instead of me waffling on about it, why not enjoy some pictures instead!

Henley regatta, Imperial college, Isis cambridge, rowing
Watching Imperial vs. Isis from the towpath

Henley regatta, Lady lucinda, boater hat, waistcoat
Lady Lucinda, I just love the waistcoat and boater!

Watching the racing from the Henley Champagne and Cocktail Club
Henley royal regatta, Hotel du Vin, bus bar, vintage bus
Further down the towpath, HdV bus bar.

Chase vodka, Chase cocktails, Henley Champagne and cocktail bar
A watering can of Chase cocktail!

 This was my favourite part of the weekend, wearing a vintage Chanel bow that was given to me by Mr PP's mum- très chic, non?

Vintage Chanel bow, headpiece, hairpiece, hats, fascinator, Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment