Tuesday 2 July 2013

What I'd Wear to Wimbledon

So Wimbledon fever has once again taken hold of the nation, I for one am glued to it on TV. Unfortunately I don't have tickets to the real thing this year, but that doesn't stop me fantasising about my ideal Wimbledon outfit. As it's summer (even though this cloud cover is trying to fool us), I have opted for a pretty tweed tea dress in pastel colours, because let's face it...a quintessential British event needs quintessential British styling!


1. Moschino Cheap and Chic Embellished Printed Dress, available at Harvey Nichols, £230 from £580.

2. Accessorize White Straw Trilby, £12.

3. Mulberry Medium Lily in Oatmeal Micrograin Calf, £895.

4. Sophie Gittins Viola Pearlised Strappy Sandals, available at YoungBritishDesigners.com, £260 from £360.


I'd love to hear what you think of my ideal Wimbledon outfit! What will you be wearing to enjoy the tennis?

No comments:

Post a Comment