Thursday 30 May 2013

Outfit Du Jour-Spring Summer Christening

Last weekend I had the absolute pleasure of being invited to the Boyfriend's baby cousin's christening. The sun was shining in the Shropshire hills, and we were blessed not to have any of the blustery winds that were visiting the week before. We travelled over the day before and the sky was grey, so I thought ahead (a rarity for me) and packed two outfits; one sun-suitable, one rain-ready.

My sunny delight was this.


Whistles Lara Dress, BCBG Max Azria Waterfall Jacket, Christian Dior Sunglasses and Carvela Shoes.

I topped the outfit off with my favourite Jimmy Choo clutch in acid pink to really make the outfit pop!


This outfit is also great to wear to a summer wedding, graduation ceremony or (lose the jacket) out on a date!


I'd love to know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment