Wednesday 5 June 2013

Fashion Wish List One

I've been inspired by many a blog and website as of late and so I've decided to branch out my posts to include regular features, such as my Outfit du Jour and Recipe du Jour (which you may have already seen). The newest feature is going to be a Fashion Wish List; with a lowdown on what I'm loving at the time of writing, where you can buy it and how much it is. 

I love internet shopping, and inevitably spend at least an hour everyday perusing online sites for my next purchases so I thought I'd make the most out of this 'research' and turn it into a regular read! I hope you enjoy!

First up is the incredible Patchwork Embellished Dress from Whistles. This is the most expensive item on my wish list this week at £450, but it's super cool geometric colour block design and cocoon shape is so on-trend you'll never want to take it off! Whistles is a favourite of mine and I'm always so bowled over by the quality and fit of the clothes, that although the dress may be on the expensive side, in my opinion it's totally worth it.

Patchwork Embellished Dress, £450

Second on my wish list this week are these Wedge Sandals from Cos. At £89 they are a mid-price pair that are great for summer. The crossover straps are again very on-trend, and I love the raw edged leather around the ankle. 

Wedge Sandals, £89

Next is this absolute bargain of a belt from Aqua by Aqua. The Jelly Black Skinny Belt is currently in the sale at £15 (down from £30) and is from the Private Benjamin collection online. There's nothing overly special about this belt, but a black skinny belt, (much like jeans) is a wardrobe staple for any girl.

Jelly Black Skinny Belt, £15

I couldn't resist a bit of bling on my list! And this Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-tone Faceted Resin Necklace is certainly that! I love the colour-great to spice up any outfit, and with 50% of at theoutnet.com it's really reasonable and you know it won't leave your neck green like some cheap jewellery.

Gold-tone Faceted Resin Necklace, £67.50

Finally, the last item on this week's wish list is Zara's Jacquard Pattern Blouse in Green Grass (also available in sky blue - cute colour names!). This made it on to the list because I just love the colour, it makes me smile and I think it would be an easy way to jazz up a pair of jeans or capri pants, for a smart casual look that you can wear anywhere.

Jacquard Pattern Blouse, £39.99



No comments:

Post a Comment