Saturday 1 June 2013

Style Profile - Milla Jovovich

I don't have brothers and didn't grow up with boys so I wasn't really exposed to sci fi films or action movies or anything like that. In fact, until recently I had never seen Resident Evil until a few months ago! I did however watch The Fifth Element, and was completely obsessed with it! In particular Milla Jovovich's character. Even as a ten year old I thought she was beautiful, and captivating - an incredible actress. 


It was great to see Jovovich at Cannes this year, looking just as beautiful as when I first saw her in The Fifth Element (and not a day older)! Here are my favourite Jovovich red carpet moments from the festival.


1. Chanel Couture floral print dress 2. Chanel Fine Jewellery Earrings 3. Armani navy blue, crystal embellished backless dress 4. Valentino cascading ruffle gown 5. Prada navy blue backless gown with split skirt


Which is your favourite Milla look?

No comments:

Post a Comment