Saturday 1 June 2013

Outfit du Jour - Lunch Date with a Friend

So, I'm not sure I mentioned this, but last week we picked up Casper, my boyfriend's family dog before his parents relocate to NYC. He's gorgeous- a huge weimaraner that requires large amounts of walking! I've gotten into the habit of waking up early on weekdays before work and taking him for a nice romp around the farm. Unfortunately, Cass has now taken to waking me up at the same time on a weekend. This morning was no different, and here was our view (at 6.30am!)...


But I shouldn't really complain, it does give me plenty of time to get showered and beautified in the mornings! Today I've got a lunch date with a friend in The Cotswolds, and the weather couldn't be nicer, see above picky. To celebrate, I'm getting my legs out but don't worry, I slapped a layer of instant tan on.  


So my Outfit du Jour consists of...Gant tortoise shell sunnies, Markus Lupfer 'Sinner' tee, Firetrap skirt, Jimmy Choo pink croc clutch and Aldo nude courts.  

Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment