Friday 14 June 2013

Fashion Wish List Two

Hi PPRs! This week's fashion wish list is primarily based around the summer sales that have hit stores online and in the flesh this week, so I promise you there will be some absolute bargains! Happy perusing!

First up this week on my fashion wish list is an incredible Roksanda Ilincic dress, that I have been coveting ever since I first laid my beady eye upon it looking for a dress for Henley. Unfortunately it's a little too much cash for me to warrant spending full price (but fingers crossed it will go into the sale and I'll snap that bad boy up)! So here it is; the Sessler Colour Block Wool Crepe Dress in orange and pink. Available at net-a-porter.com priced at a very cool £1,130, this is definitely the most expensive item on my list this week!

Next, I've been waiting for weeks for the summer sales to start! And Whistles have most definitely not disappointed. I saw these Grappelini Sandals at the start of the season and for some reason didn't buy them (I can't remember why now!) but I'm sure glad I did...they're now in the sale (and in my shopping bag) for £75 from £125! 


Third up; I love a good pencil skirt. They're so good for work-I just throw on a oversized jumper and sleek pair of courts and it works EVERY TIME. Who says office dressing is hard?! So next on my list is this printed jersey pencil skirt by Raquel Allegra at HN. At a mere £73, my advice would be to snap this up quick before it's gone!


The next piece on my list I saw months ago on Young British Designers, so yes it's thankfully now in the sale (£225 from £575), but it still looks so current it's unbelievable! The sculpted and sexy Prince Dress from Zoe Jordan in Pompidou Print is utterly gorgeous and sophisticated and will look perfect at any summer events or dos you have on the books.


And last but not least....This Mandy Cami from Reiss. I love the fluoro trim and the soft grey colour. Colour blocking and fluoro are hot trends right now and this top is so versatile you could wear it with anything and everything. Unfortunately not in the sale but it is made from a silk/viscose blend so worth splashing a little extra cash on; £79.


So, I hope you like this week's wish list! Let me know which are your favourite pieces! Happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment