Friday 20 July 2012

My First Time!


A Perfectly Presentable Blog.

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel and I am in the process of setting up my own personal styling business: Perfectly Presentable! I’m an absolute fashion lover and a shopaholic so I decided that for my career I would love to spend other people’s money making them look fabulous in the process! I have a load of experience in the field, working in fashion retail and as a personal shopper before so I thought it was about time to take the plunge and be my own boss…very daunting! Especially in these times in which we live but I thought if I’m not going to do it now when will I ever do it?!
I’m writing this blog alongside my business, hopefully to offer sound advice on key trends, capsule wardrobes, staple items of clothing that women from now until the end of time will be buying; bras, shoes, jeans etc, but I am also going to log my outfits-what I wear and where I wear them, how I accessorize them, how successful they are (or perhaps how unsuccessful?!) and I would love suggestions and comments along the way, remember the more the merrier but please be gentle as this is my first blog! I will hopefully try and take as many pictures as possible of me in my outifits and post alongside these, I will also give you the down-low on twitter @RachelETranter so follow me on there too for snippets of how it’s going!
Right so today I will be going to visit my estate agent (I am in the middle of moving house, my boyfriend recently started work at Chase Distillery in Herefordshire so we have made the move from Edinburgh two weeks ago, we are now looking for a more permanent abode in a town called Ledbury, which for a city girl like me, is in the middle of nowhere!!) As a girl who is used to trotting about in heels, country living doesn’t really facilitate this very well but I refuse to give up! So my outfit choice today…It’s warm and only slightly cloudy…silk Aztec print black and white trousers from Urban Outfitters, silk French Connection teal vest and some sensible cream Jeffrey Campbell canvas wedges for the country (kind of) and oh-so hot for summer 2012 anyway! Finish it off with my trusty white frame oversized Dior sunglasses and a Christy’s Straw trilby and I am good to go!
Anyway I have to dash, let me know what you think of the outfit, I’ll keep you posted on what reactions I get!
Love, love
x RT @ PP x

1 comment:

  1. Had to change, the weather has turned so I've kept the trousers, lost the sunnies, hat and top and gone for a BCBGMaxazria jumper and Biba heels. Check out the pic on Twitter
    @RachelETranter
    x RT @ PP x

    ReplyDelete