Wednesday 25 July 2012

Perfectly Presentable Pictures!!


Hey there everyone! Right break through, I’ve finally pulled my finger out and gotten to grips with technology…I can now upload photos to here instead of doing it to Twitter all the time! Hurrah! I know I should have been able to do this from the word go, but I’m blonde and technology sometimes baffles me!

I have a brilliant post all lined up for you this evening…a whole working wardrobe with only one pair of trousers…I promise you you will love it if you’re struggling for work wear now that the sun has got his hat on. I’m just working on the pics to go with it and it will be up here ASAP! So for now I thought I would just say hi and post a pic of me enjoying the sun before I go shopping in a beautiful summer dress that I bought last year in the New Look sale for £7 (yes I can’t quite believe it either!), nude sandals from Debenhams, Dior sunglasses and a Marc by Marc Jacobs navy patent clutch.

Also, do you like the hair?? I saw a much neater, sleeker version on the gorgeous face of Mulberry, Lindsey Wixson and decided to try it out myself. Mine is much messier but I quite like it for a casual daytime look, and it really took no time at all!
I will Tweet as soon as the next post is ready! Keep your eyes peeled!
Enjoy the sunshine!
Love, love,
x RT @ PP x

No comments:

Post a Comment