Wednesday 1 August 2012

Perfectly Presentable Summer Holiday Snaps!




Hey all! I didn’t have time to write yesterday, for this I apologise! I was at a shoot in Birmingham which went incredibly well…As soon as I have the pics then I will put them up here for all to see! Then when I got home one of my kittens had escaped! They’re house cats and so Alex and I spent a considerable amount of time searching the garden and the lane on which we live, using the flash on my iPhone as a torch to find the tiny trouble-maker! Drama, drama, drama! We found her in the end hiding in a hedge and after coaxing her out with treats; we then grabbed her before she scarpered!

So I’m going to put the pics up today from the holiday post…

 American Vintage Alpaca and silk cardi (comes in a variety of colours)

Minimarket nena printed cotton dress.

Selection of midi skirts from Marc Jacobs.

Tara Matthews Maxi.

Reiss pastel pink tapered trousers.

Prada Vintage-inspired sunnies.

Selection of city short outfits.

So I’ve just thrown in a few pics as I promised that I would! Hope you like them as much as I do!
Love, love
x RT @ PP x

No comments:

Post a Comment