Monday 6 August 2012

Perfectly Presentable Winning Podium




Hey PPRs! Happy Monday! I hope everyone is not only having a wonderful start to the week, but had a brilliant weekend too! I went to the Hereford Country Show yesterday which was an amazingly fun day out! There was show jumping and terrier racing, gymnastics displays and shooting ranges and a plethora of scrummy food stalls dotted around the place…I had the best sausage roll I have ever eaten and washed it down with a couple of pints of really delicious cider! Very country!

After all of those fun and games, I had my first day on-board with the Cheltenham Fashion Week team today trying to get stuck in and offer my services to help with organisation and I must say it was non-stop! I left with my head spinning but I’m sure a good night’s sleep will help me collect my thoughts and get really stuck in tomorrow! I must say that even though it is pretty manic at the minute the team are doing a wonderful job and everything is looking incredible! There are some insanely interesting shows and events that I really would recommend…check out www.cheltenhamfashionweek.co.uk for more information. Also they are running some amazing competitions-again check out the website, the facebook page and twitter for details.

So all of the competition yesterday, plus the fact that we are doing incredibly great things in the Olympics has inspired me to do a medal themed post today! Metallics have been big this season; high shine textiles from PVC to patent leather it was here to make a statement and will be again for AW12! Metallic outfits have been seen everywhere from chic evening wear at Herve Leger, Giles and Christopher Kane to more casual patent tees at Richard Nicholl. So here are a few of my favourite Gold, Silver and Bronze pieces to add that competitive edge to your wardrobe!

Gold

Herve Leger by MaxAzria


Mango AW12.



Silver

Chado Ralph Rucci SS12.


Christopher Kane SS12.



Bronze

Nicole Farhi AW12.


Current /Elliott. Continuity Stock



Miu Miu, Michael Kors and Ted Baker have some beautiful metallic bags, whilst for shoes I’d go to Jimmy Choo, Camilla Skovgaard or Dolce and Gabbana for inspiration.

That's it for today PPRs! Enjoy the rest of the evening and I shall speak to you tomorrow!

Love, love,

x RT @ PP x

No comments:

Post a Comment