Tuesday 14 August 2012

Win a Perfectly Presentable Pair of Designer Shoes!

Hey PPRs! How are we all?! I'm so sorry I haven't written in a few days, I've been absolutely manic working for Cheltenham Fashion Week! It's so busy and I'm getting about 100 emails a day but I haven't forgotten about you! 

This post is just going to be a quick one, but I will do a proper post this evening...I'm thinking of fabulous ideas for it now... But what I want to talk to you about today is an amazing opportunity to win your own pair of designer shoes (that start at £195 for a pair of ballet pumps!!) that you can design YOURSELF!

How fabulous?! And it's so easy! The competition is being run by Cheltenham Fashion Week and Upper Street Shoes. The creators of Upper Street Shoes Julia Grinham and Katy Chandler struck up this incredible business after a million and one hopeless shopping trips in which they had the perfect pair of shoes in mind but nowhere to buy them! These ladies knew that they had to provide a service that created shoes of incredible quality and also be fully customisable, easy and most of all fun! In my opinion, they've hit the nail on the head!

All shoes are professionally made by the finest shoemakers and cobblers with over 30 years experience. They use only the finest materials such as calf skin, Italian satins and gorgeously supple snake skins. Everything is hand made and finished to create beautiful bespoke shoes.

Check out the terms and conditions here:


And enter the competition here:


I've tried it and loved it...here's my design...

Everyone go and try it immediately! You could win a fabulously luxurious pair of shoes and have all the fun of designing them yourself!

Love, love,

x RT @ PP x

No comments:

Post a Comment